Registration will Open March 9, 2020
How to Register
for commissioners, advisory delegates, agency staff, and mid council staff and seminary staff who will have assigned seating
for other participants requesting assembly housing
for advance registration and ticket sales
cancellation deadline. Registration fees, (less a cancellation fee of $25 or 15 percent of total registration/ticket fees, whichever is greater) will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received by 4:00 EST on this date. Other than for canceled events, the G.A. Meeting Service does not refund payment for ticket orders canceled after June 5.
- Review the assembly schedule (available March 9, 2020) and know when you will travel to St. Louis —you need to know your arrival and departure dates to reserve accommodations.
- Review information about the assembly hotels.
- Review the Schedule of Events (available March 9, 2020) and select the tickets you will want to purchase.
- You may register a spouse or other family members (who will share your accommodations) and/or purchase tickets as you register—so have their ticket selections, dietary restrictions, and method of payment available.
- Have your credit card (AmEx, MasterCard, or VISA) or checking account information (to pay by electronic check) available for applicable registration and/or ticket fees.
If you do not already have a PC(USA) account, you will begin this process by creating a user name and password. Follow the instructions carefully, and be sure to remember your user name and password (both are case sensitive) to return to your record later to add additional tickets or to access other PC(USA) services.
You may log out at any step before you submit your registration, but be aware that any tickets you requested are cancelled and returned to inventory if you do not log back in and complete your registration within 24 hours. Be sure to complete your registration and submit payment promptly.
Many optional assembly events require tickets (see the Schedule of Events, which will be available March 9, 2020, for ticket prices); you may purchase these when you register on-line. Be sure you know your user name and password to return later if you want to purchase additional tickets.
If you wish to only purchase tickets and do not need assistance with lodging, select the “Tickets Only” Roles and Components as you register to skip paying the $95 advance registration fee.
Remaining tickets to some events will be on sale on-site, beginning Friday, June 15, at Assembly Registration in the America’s Center Lobby.
Tickets are distributed with participants’ assembly badges on-site, beginning Friday, June 15.
As you complete your registration you may print an acknowledgement of the information and selections. You will receive an email notification from the GA Meeting Service when the payment is processed and your registration is confirmed (normally within one business day). At a later time, those requesting a reservation in an assembly hotel will receive a lodging assignment notice.
You may return to your account at a later time to:
- add a guest
- purchase additional tickets (until the deadline of June 1)
- change your assembly hotel preference
- change your arrival/departure date (up until the time your lodging is initially assigned by the Registrar)
Go to (LINK TO REGISTRATION PAGE) to make one of these changes. If you are asked to login, use the same user name and password you used to register.
At your Profile page, click on the Status (Confirmed, Submitted, Expired) for this event. This should take you to the acknowledgement page of your registration. Click on the red Registration in the upper left hand corner of that page, which will take you to the first page of your registration. Use the Next button in the bottom left hand corner to advance through other pages.
You will not be able to cancel tickets that have a fee or cancel your registration this way – please contact the GA Meeting Service at 800-728-7228, ext. 2417 or email@example.com to make those changes, or with changes to your lodging after the initial assignment.
The assembly is an open meeting, but admission to plenary sessions is limited to registered participants wearing an official assembly name badge. The advance assembly registration fee is $95; this is required for those who wish to reserve a room in one of the assembly hotels.
Those who do not need assistance with housing arrangements may wait to register on-site. The on-site registration fee is $30, which will be waived for those for whom it is a financial hardship.