Download the Details Today!
Directory Info &
PDF | Includes Eligibility Information
Eligibility for Participation
Entities and organizations that are eligible to participate in the GA Community Directory are:
- The agencies and entities which report directly to the Administrative Services Group/PC(USA), Board of Pensions, Office of the General Assembly, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Foundation, Presbyterian Investment and Loan Program, Presbyterian Mission Agency, Presbyterian Publishing Corporation, Presbyterian Women, and their ministries and projects.
- Groups that have current covenants in place with one of the General Assembly agencies or entities, the PC(USA) Caucuses Representing Communities of Color, and the seminaries within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Companies that have a vendor relationship with one of these agencies or entities.
- PC(USA) synods and presbyteries, and their ministries.
- National or international conciliar bodies to which the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) relates in ministry and mission.
- Not-for-profit organizations consisting of members of the PC(USA) which have officers and a board accountable for their activities whose membership is not confined to a single synod, and which are organized to conduct special tasks of witness, service or nurture.
- Organizations that sell Fair Trade items must go through the Presbyterian Hunger Program’s Global Marketplace vetting process and will not be accepted as individual vendors.
- Companies, businesses, or organizations not related to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) whose products or services would be of interest to participants at the General Assembly. The following companies or businesses will not be allowed directory space:
- Those promoting alcoholic beverages or tobacco products; organizations appealing to church groups for money-making schemes;
- Organizations or groups not related to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) that offer the same or similar services and mission programs as those provided by the PCUSA;
- Organizations or groups not related to the PCUSA whose purpose is to change or denigrate PCUSA policies, programs, or personnel.